Develop Your Sales Action Plan
Easily develop your sales strategy by creating a Sales Action plan that includes the ability to develop and assign tasks, plan meetings, and define deliverables based upon your customer’s goals.
Use the Sales Action Plan tab to enter next steps, including setting meetings, sending white papers, and other activities that can help you turn leads into sales.
You can plan meetings and develop agendas all within TickTockTink. Then simply share the agenda via email and you’re ready for your next meeting before you even arrive.
TickTockTink’s Meeting Planning Tools:
- Help you plan the structure, sequence, and timing of technical engineering meetings and sales presentations.
- Helps ensure you cover key points, leave time for questions, and close the meeting on time.
- Work fast with built-in calendaring and scheduling features to make meeting planning quick and easy.
Turn Agendas into Minutes You Can Share
- Easily add Meeting Minutes to each Meeting entry, and then email or print minutes directly from TickTockTink, by simply clicking on the email or print icons.
- After entering meeting notes, you can always return to the Sales Plan screen to add new action items and assign them to yourself or others on your team.
Integrated with 3rd Party Tools
TickTockTink is already exploring ways to integrate our features with 3rd party services, such as note taking tools and social media integration. Add your comments and suggestions below with the tools you’d like to see us include.
What other features would you like to see in TickTockTink?
Add your comments, compliments, and suggestions using the comments section below. Thanks!